Sunday, March 21, 2010

Taco Salad

My husband absolutely loves when I make this. Whenever we have game night or fight night, he wants me to make it. This is fine by me because it's easy and can feed lots of people for cheap!
All I do is...

-cook some ground beef
-warm up some canned beans
-prep the toppings (lettuce, cheese, tomato, guacamole, sour cream, hot sauce)
-Layer it over some spicy nacho Doritos and munch!
It's kinda fun for the guests too because they get to make it how they like it.

Quick Tip: Put the sour cream in a sandwich bag and snip a tiny hole in one of the corners. People have fun making little swirlies of sour cream over their food instead of a giant glob in one spot. Plus, no extra bowl to clean up, just throw the baggie away when the sour cream is gone. I love baggies,I always try to put my left overs in baggies so I won't have so many dishes when it comes time to clean out the fridge. Doesn't work for everything but it definitely helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment